Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Still chugging away!

I realized it had been over a month since my last blog update, so I wanted to make a quick post to re-assure you all that I am still diligently coding away at Dread.

Normally, I like to have something to show when I make a blog update, but unfortunately I have been wrestling with a super tricky part of the code (the part that makes things draw properly, and in the right order on screen) for the last month and have nothing yet to show for it.

The good news is, I've discovered about 1,000 ways that don't work. So I must be nearing success... right?

Anyway, if you want to keep more up to date on the happenings of Dread, feel free to follow me on Twitter (@berickcook). As I tend to talk and/or complain a lot more about what I'm currently doing on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment