Despite the bug fest that I discovered on Friday (which was when it was supposed to be done), v.1.3.4a is now available!
Complete Change log:
- ESC now opens the in-game menu with SFX volume, Music toggle, Mouse sensitivity, Key Sensitivity, and Return to Menu options.
- Menu options are saved in the "settings.cfg" file.
- Awesome new Title Screen music by Chris Kukla
- New Title screen (now with buttons! How cool is that?)
- 10 new backgrounds by Cody Jernander
- Doors can now be opened while facing away from them
- Internal Background optimizations (areas outside the built level no longer have a background)
- Fixed a plethora of bugs in the level editor
- Fixed a nearly equal plethora of errors in the game
- Added a new feature for certain Trigger types that allows them to either be activated everytime or only once
- Edited documentation to include new features
- Friendly NPC characters now wander around aimlessly
- You can now scroll around the Level Editor with the WASD keys
- I've expanded the level that comes with Dread. It now uses the new backgrounds and also has a completely new ending, so I recommend playing through it again.